Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Mission/Today's Message At Olustee Community Chruch


One Mission

One aim, one goal, one mission!
The reason for it all!
Love, My children, says it all-
Indeed,
Love says it all!
My aim has always been your heart
To woo you to believe,
My goal to win you heart and soul,
Empower you – receive!
Beloveds, just one mission
To give you everything!
Oh, look
What Christ did bring!
Now there within you Love does live,
Rejoice and give,
Child, give!
One aim, one goal, one mission-
Tis Love,
My children, listen!
“It is finished” Jesus said!
Love’s aim, Love’s goal, Love’s mission!
My children seek to understand
 Receive, indeed, One Mission!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011


1 Corinthians 13:1-7, 13   Acts 17:27-28   Ephesians 5:1
Acts again! 1:8, 2:38-39   2 Peter 1:2-3   2 Corinthians 2:14
Galatians 4:6-7   John 19:30   Acts again, again!  26:18


1 comment:

  1. Last night the family watched Iron Man 1. I wanted to keep my mind on the Word of God so I prayed that the Lord would give me a spiritual message out of the movie! Wow, did I ever get one! When Tony ( Iron Man ) got in a terrible situation and came to the end of himself- he stopped being a self seeking, arrogant man and got home to help the world! The head stock owners of the company he owned came to him and told him he could not focus on this good guy stuff because there was so many missions they needed to do! Tony rose up and shouted-
    "There is only one mission!" Only One! When I heard that my spirit leaped within me and I knew that was my spiritual message and the Lord would use it today! OH, He sure did!!! This poem/word is the message the Lord gave me! I love you all sooo very much! Happy New Year!!! xo

    ReplyDelete