Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Call/Today's Message At The Olustee Community Church




My children,
Dear beloveds -
On earth you stand victorious,
Shining forth
So glorious!
In the Kingdom of My care
In joy
Not despair!
All around you doubts and fear
Trying to attack you too
But you know
I’m for you!
Shine, oh, shine Christ’s victory -
The Blessed abundant life,
Listening to My voice,
Take heed
Declaring Love’s your Father
You have all you need!
Take up the call I’ve called you to,
To show forth that
 The Blessing’s true!
The world is discouraged
But that’s not true of you!
My children know their Father,
My children speak what’s true!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012


Psalm 1:1-3, 23:5-6   
Deuteronomy 28:2  
1John 4:4-6   
Romans 8:31  
Psalm 40:2-3
Matthew 5:14-16  
Philippians 2:15, 4:13  
Psalm 34:10  
Philippians 4:19  
1 Peter 2:9
Proverbs 18:21  
John 17:3   
Hebrews 11:6

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful message:-) I sure wish I could have been there to hear you preach it! I love you Mommy! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my precious Sunshine! Yes! Soon! Sweet dreams honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete