Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled...



Good evening, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Let not your heart be troubled...
Allow it not, My child!
Let not your heart be troubled
Beloved, precious child!
Lean in and hear Me say to you-
Remember, Who's inside of you!
Now tell Me what you will not do-
Smile, child, I AM for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

John 10:27-30, 20:19
2 Timothy 1:7
Colossians 1:27
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Psalm 71:21 :)


Thank you for the great picture sg!
The Lord stirred in my heart to use it for this poem! 
Love you! xo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why I needed this poem!!! It is now July 2, 2012... When I received this poem/word it came with understanding as they all do. The understanding was that my two oldest daughters would have another baby each. Now as of this date both have had undeveloped pregnancies. We were going to need comfort that they would indeed go on to successfully have at least another perfectly normal, alive and healthy, full term baby! One each! To understand is joy!!!
    Thank you Father sooo very much! Oh, sweet comfort!!! xo xo

    ReplyDelete