Monday, March 5, 2012

Say What I Say...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Say what I say, 
My dear child!
Keep an ever flow
Only speaking words of life,
From fellowship,
Eternal Life!
Don't ever change and talk like hell
For that will bring on evil
Like ringing dinner's bell!
Find out what the Blessing is,
By Jesus, child, you got it!
Now speak out your faith,
Receive!
Your part is to say, "Believe!"
Watch your words and make them match
The Blessing
Overflow will hatch!!!
Say what I say and you'll see
Abundant life 
Christ's Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012


Mark 11:20-23
Proverbs 2:10-12, 18:21
Luke 17:6
James 1:5-7
1 Peter 5:8
3 John 2-4
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Amos 3:3
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Jude verses 24-25
Psalm 71:21 :)




3 comments:

  1. OH, Father! Am I about to have two more little grandbabies! I have two daughters believing and speaking for one more each! Are you so excited about this that you want me to know! I believe! I receive!!! How precious Lord!!! The Blessing overflow!!! Oh, how You love us!!! Hebrews 11:6 Psalm 71:21 2 Corinthians 13:14 Proverbs 10:22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for everything today! God knew how much I needed to hear it & to hear this poem! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so very, very much my Sunshine! This was a great day!
    Happy Birthday to little Trinity! We just got home from her party! She had so much fun!
    Sweet dreams honey! What a wonderful day!!! Love 4ever, mommy xo How exciting this abundant life is!!! Thank You Jesus!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete