Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Child Like Friendship...



Good Morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

When I was very small
It wasn’t hard to find a friend-
It wasn’t hard at all!
As I, so soon, got older
To find true friends-
I had to be much bolder!
I learned that I must be a friend,
I had to so, 
Become a friend! 
Father, You are my Dear Friend-
Our friendship, 
Our fellowship, will never ever end!
I cling to You like childhood days,
I love Your awesome, 
Faithful ways!

Beloved child, 
My very own!
In friendship and in fellowship-
Indeed, how you have grown! 
 I delight in how you cling-
You’re holding on
To Love you cling!
Your faithful heart, true friendship-
You’re treasuring 
Our fellowship!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 18:1-4
John 15:1-17
Book of Ruth
2 Chronicles chapter 16
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14





No comments:

Post a Comment