Monday, December 2, 2013

Keep Building ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Beloved child,
Keep going,
Some will fall behind
With this excuse 
Or a different kind,
I tell you child,
Keep going!
Remember Noah and the ark,
He did not build it overnight
But board by board 
By board!
Keep going on and you will see
Exactly what I showed you -
That is what you'll see!!!

Oh, Father,
I'm excited and I am going on!
I know just how to focus,
With You, I will go on!
When I hear distractions,
I won't acknowledge them -
I will keep my eyes ahead,
I am going forward,
And build just like You said!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Luke chapter 14 (nugget)
Genesis chapter 6
Proverbs 9:1-11
Luke 10:38-42
Joshua chapter one
Isaiah 48:17, 55:11
2 Chronicles 16:9
Hebrews 11:6
Zechariah 4:1-10
Psalm 71:21
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14


1 comment:

  1. Helmet of Salvation! Breast plate of righteousness! Belt of truth ... on adorableness!
    Thank you sooo much for the picture my Sunshine!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete