Monday, December 9, 2013

I Don't Know One But I'll Pray ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I've heard that there are fat cats -
Rich, important ones!
But I don't really know one,
Where do they hang out?
Are they just sitting in a chair,
Letting others 
Tend their care?
What makes me think 
Of things like this ...
Why would I think of fat cats
And all that they do miss!!!

Beloved child,
A fat cat ... 
Indeed, the world has many,
Pray for them to be set free, 
So there won't be so many!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

1 Timothy 2:1-4 (nugget)
Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 1:1-3
Proverbs 9:1-6
1 John 4:7
Jude verse 22
John 3:16-17
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 2:14, 131:14




2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Audrey! As soon as you sent me this picture I knew God had a word/poem to go with it! I never would have imagined it to be this!!! I never have thought before to pray for "fat cats" I even had to look up what it means! I am always SO encouraged at how much God loves us ALL!!! I've prayed for the poor, sick, lonely, hurting etc... but never for a "fat cat" unless that's what we are doing when we pray for those Washington! Is this 1 Timothy 2:1-4 ... I believe it is! God sure knows how to say it in my hearts so I'll understand better!!! Thank you for the perfect picture!!! I love you so very, very much my girl! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Father,
    I am praying now for all the fat cats to be set free!
    I pray for their eyes of understanding to be opened, for harvest workers to go to them ... ones that will be able to really help them in a personal way!
    I pray for a supernatural stirring in their minds and hearts ... that they would take their riches and importance to do Your Kingdom work! I pray for their joy to be magnified as they do this! I pray for their protection as they take courage to be different and boldly do what is good and right!!! I pray for them to hear You and follow You, to truly enjoy You!!! To make merry with You Father ... where the True joy is!!! In Jesus name I pray xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete