Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Hope, My Life, My Help ...


Good Christmas Eve morning,
from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, Father,
I'm so sorry,
I've looked unto myself,
Why do I ever do that, Lord?
For I can't help myself!
I understand I need You,
I know I need Your help -
The BEST is when You live through me ...
My hope, my life, my help!!!

Beloved child,
Expecting not despairing -
That's how to walk by faith!
Knowing that I said so -
Agree with Me
And say so!!!

Oh, Father,
I agree with You ...
So joyfully 
I say so too!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Hebrews 12:1-2
Ephesians 3:20
Colossians 1:27
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:1,6
Isaiah 41:10
Proverbs 18:4,20-21
Amos 3:3
Philemon 6
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful Christmas Eve morning!!! When Father tells me that I'm not expecting the way I should be ... I GET SOOO EXCITED BECAUSE THAT MEANS HE IS ENCOURAGING ME TO BELIEVE HIM ABOUT SOMETHING SPECIFIC THAT HE HAS ALREADY SHOWN ME BEFORE!!! The enemy is sneaking ... he waits for our shield of faith to lower and then he attacks us with the lie that we have to do something ourselves!!! I have never had victory that way ... allowing Jesus to live though me has always been and will always be my victory!!! Merry Christmas Eve to you all ... I love you so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kuzzin Barry for the beautiful picture!!! I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete