Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Precious Sights ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

To be "in love" looks beautiful,
I recognize it anywhere,
Love glows and looks so beautiful!
A happy couple holding hands,
A mommy and a daddy
Still smiling at each other! 
A Grandma and a Grandpa
Still showing forth love lasts,
I love to see these precious sights,
I treasure them
And keep them!
I keep them in my heart 
To remind me  
When I see no love ...
For many times I go somewhere
And I don't see a glow,
I don't see a tender pair
Showing forth their care!
I don't always see sweet hands
Holding one another,
So when I do, I treasure it,
I smile at love, 
I hold it!
Help me, Lord, remember
To always be that one,
That one that someone else can see
"In love" oh, help me be!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013


Genesis 26:8
The Book of Ruth (nugget)
Proverbs 30:18-19
Romans 12:10
1 Corinthians 13:4-6
Psalm 133:1
1 Thessalonians 3:12
John 13:34-35
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


1 comment:

  1. I found a beautiful version of the Book of Ruth being read out loud! It was on you-tube and I posted it on Facebook ... I know I'm off of Facebook but I wanted others to enjoy it too! I love you all so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete