Friday, June 27, 2014

In Prayer Everywhere ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I'm finding time to be with You,
To bow my head and pray!
No matter where I am today,
I take the time 
To pray!
I tell the world,
"Don't bother me,
I'm seeing with the Lord!"
And as I do, Dear Father,
I'm blessed 
To be Your daughter!!!

Yes, beloved child of Mine,
Indeed, child, pray,
Yes, take the time!
You bow your head in knowing true
I live inside of you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Luke 10:38-42
Ephesians 3:14-12
Hebrews 11:6
1 John 4:4
2 Corinthians 6:16-18, 13:14
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my precious, Audrey Elizabeth, for the wonderful picture you sent me! Kitty really pictures this word/poem!!! He found a quite place I love you honey ... I know you don't have a Facebook so you'll have to see it on the blogspot! Thank you! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw who wouldve thought u couldve used this pic ha! Im so glad you did it fit perfect! I love u very much mommy and beautiful poem as always!

    ReplyDelete