Monday, June 16, 2014

Safe & Great Supply ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Enter, enter, enter!
You teach me how to rest,
You guide me, and instruct me,
You teach me, Lord, to rest!
When ever one would enter "there"
A great supply
Not only safety in the rest
But also great supply!!!

Beloved child,
My Rest, indeed!
Safety and your every need!
Sweet relationship with Me,
Letting Jesus live through you, 
You love Me back
You do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Genesis 7:7
Joshua 2:1-24, 6:21-25
Hebrews 4:1-11
Philippians 4:4, 13, 19
Hebrews 4:10
Galatians 2:20
John 3:16-17, 10:10,27-29, 17:3
2 Peter 1:1-8
3 John verse 2
Hebrews 11:6
John 14:14-17
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. The picture I used her is sooo exciting to me ... it reminds me that once I thought the Christian life was a place to enter and would get me to heaven but I had no idea that it was the entrance to an Abundant life here and now too! A beautiful walk with God here and now through Jesus!!! This picture looks like a limited thing ... imagine that this is the entrance ... walking in by faith and seeing Abundance!!! You can't see it before you go in but once you're in you have eyes to see and hears to hear!!! I know you already know that but I love to share!!! I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete