Monday, June 2, 2014

Taking Over and Living Free ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, Father,
How You tell me clear
To give You faith, 
To have no fear!
So I am taking over,
No limits,
I'm taking over!
Wherever You have said I'm free,
That's where 
I'm going to be!!!

Beloved child,
Take over!
You're free to see no limits,
You're free 
To think like Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Romans 12:21
2 Timothy 1:7
Philippians 4:13
John 10:10
Proverbs 28:1
2 Peter 1:1-4
3 John verse 2
Romans 8:31, 12:2
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

  1. As soon as Audrey sent me this picture of her "Kitty" I heard this word/poem in my heart! What a picture of taking over!!! We are told to overcome evil with good!!! That was a new table that came in Kitty's home and he was making sure it was understood right off ... I take over in my house!!! you all so very, very much!!! The Blessing!!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

    Andrea Drury Tuey Oh Kitty:)!!! Lol I'm taking over in my house too! Well, God is:) I love u Mommy
    about an hour ago · Unlike · 1

    Debbie Kulbeth Amen! Christ in us the hope of glory! Living out Love's True Love Story!!! I love you sooo very much my girl!!! 4ever, mommy xo
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

    Amanda Drury Otten Amen!! I love that! And the picture too! Ha!! Kitty sure can take over things, he's huge!!
    about an hour ago · Unlike · 1

    Debbie Kulbeth So is God in us!!! Let's take over by allowing Jesus to live through us in all He wants to!!! you sooo much! xo
    34 minutes ago · Like

    Amanda Drury Otten Yes! I love you sooo much too!!
    27 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw mom it is perfect ha! Funny how God can use even kittys pictures, theyre mostly of him laying around ! I love you and i love the poem too!

    ReplyDelete