Monday, October 5, 2015

Good News of "Dreams Come True"


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

All my life one thing I wanted,
One thing I deeply wanted!
I dreamed of being chosen,
Singled out to be -
So very, very special, 
Someone wanted me!
Someone saw my beauty,
Someone saw my heart,
Someone spoke so kindly,
With truth and won my heart!
Someone loved to be with me,
Someone strong
Who'd die for me!
Oh, how I dreamed I'd be so loved,
But then there always was that fear
That I would find but could not keep -
In age or death
That love would sleep!
Hear, oh, hear my dream come true -
I'm chosen, I'm very, very special,
Someone saw my beauty, 
Someone saw my heart,
Someone spoke so kindly,
With truth He won my heart!
Someone loves to be with me,
So strong, 
Indeed, He died for me!
But way beyond my wildest dreams -
He rose, He rose, now lives in me!
Never will we be apart,
Forever I am His, He's mine,
And I'm not afraid to share Him
For He'll still be all mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Genesis to Revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment