Saturday, October 31, 2015

Confident Fellowship


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry

Stay out!  Come in!
But when, oh, when -
On what does it depend?
But You, dear Father, 
Are always kind, never moody,
Never off -
At seeing me You're joyful,
You never do run off!
Spending time alone with You
Has benefits galore,
And there is no one anywhere
I'd rather be with more!
The confidence I have in Christ -
That You do love me, Father,
And You enjoy
Your daughter!
So here at Wisdom's table,
Knowing that I'm dearly loved,
I will talk with You! 
Making merry to enjoy
Sweet fellowship with You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

1 Samuel 16:7
Deuteronomy 6:5
Matthew 22:37-40
Luke 10:38-42, 15:11:27
Psalm 1:1-3
Matthew 6:21
Romans 12:2
John 17:3, 23
Proverbs 9:1-6
Galatians 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 13:14
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23



1 comment:

  1. Good morning, beloved family in Christ Jesus!!! Isn't it so wonderful to know that our Father God always wants to fellowship - talk with us and enjoy us as we enjoy Him too!!! It is hard to know when another might be busy, it is hard to know when someone else might be moody or just irritable, maybe they had a bad night and didn't sleep good, maybe there is so much on their mind that they can't handle a conversation right now. But, oh, how awesome it is to be able to go to our Father and enjoy Him and all the sweet friendship He has to offer! No matter what time it is, no matter how often, no matter at all - just that welcome communion back and forth. The most confident joy of all because He sees us in Christ Jesus ... we say back to Him what He says to us and the joy in that is greater than anything ever!!! Think about your relationship with your spouse, children or even just your friends ... don't you just smile when they say back to you what you told them? They listened, really listened!!! My husband told me he was taking me to a certain restaurant real soon and then we were going to get something to bring home with us to remind us of that date always! He remembered that I told him that was my dream date ... I was so excited!!! Father likes us to remember and bring it up what He has told us too!!! It is His dream date with us! I love you all my sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus!!! So very much!!! Forever even xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete