Friday, October 9, 2015

Only If They Ask of Me



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I cast my care upon You, Lord,
I sought Your Word for help,
And there was sweet instruction,
Oh, how Your Word does help!
Now I have an answer for
Someone who asks of me -
Go unto the Word of God,
Cast your cares and see,
See the love and guidance,
See your soul can prosper - 
But only if they ask of me,
Or my soul it will not prosper!
The Word that I received today -
Look well unto your household,
And as I studied out that word,
I found "within" means household!
The ways of those "within"
Not looking to the outside walls,
Look well, to what's "within!"
Now I pass this on to you 
Incase you need this too -
I know your heart's intent was good,
I know for mine was too!
But our soul will never prosper
If Wisdom doesn't take our hand,
And guide us to the truth -
Let others be, don't meddle, 
Pray and lift them up to God,
 Then we won't hear those awful words -
Our care was thought as "meddle"
I hope you didn't need this,
I hope it just was me,
But just incase I'm offering -
The Word that God gave me!!! 

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

1 Peter 5:6-11
Proverbs 31:27
Jeremiah 33:3
James 1:5
2 Corinthians 1:2-4, 2:14, 13:14
Psalm 71:21
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




No comments:

Post a Comment