Thursday, April 7, 2016

Belonging to Father God


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

It feels so good to be outside,
To work, to play, to sit!
Flowers blooming all around,
Sweet pleasures as I enjoy it!
I plant the colors that I want,
Blue and purple, red and pink,
Orange and yellow too -
Some that smell so very good,
The way a flower should!
Some tender trees that still are young,
Older ones for sure, 
Bushes, vines and lots of pines -
Indeed, so many pines!
Animals all here and there,
A joy to give them care!
As I ponder on it all, 
The blessed sight of Spring -
I think about what it's all for
Then smile more and more!
Because God made this earth for us -
His children all about,
He finished making everything
Then brought us forth, mankind!
Oh, how much I do enjoy 
All that God has given -
He's wonderful, He's passionate,
He's Father, He's so kind!
He always whispers "Grace" to me,
And says,"dear child, you're Mine!!!"

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Genesis chapters 1 & 2
Psalm 65:11-13
Luke 10:38-42
Song of Solomon 2:10-14
Psalm 68:19
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 103:1-5, 104:34, 105:2
2 Corinthians 5:17
Hebrews 11:6
1 John 3:1
John 17:23
Isaiah 43:1
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment