Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Speaking Blessings Out


Good evening, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

If I can see Christ's victory 
Then I know you can too -
For Father loves us all the same,
And you can choose faith too!
So many haven't learned to speak,
To speak the blessings out -
So many speak the curses,
That should not be so -
Just speak the blessings out!
Once I didn't understand,
I told it like I saw it
And time, and time, and time again
Life stayed just like I saw it!
Then I read the living Word,
Then I heard the truth,
I tasted and it's, oh, so sweet -
The blessing, God's dear Word!
Now I see that what I say
Will flow the blessings out -
Out to where I need them,
Christ's victory I shout!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Psalm 1:1-3
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 34:8
Proverbs 18:21
James 3:10
Romans 12:2
Psalm 103:1-5
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment