Sunday, August 6, 2017

Get Hope & Commit It


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My dear, beloved children,
Hope is promise, faith receives!
Find some hope with Me,
Seek and you shall find, indeed,
Blessed hope with Me!
Now, commit the hope I gave,
Commit it back to Me!
Turn it over, trust and see -
Success in what you give to Me!
Don't limit me with unbelief,
Don't look at people,
Look at Me!
Trust I'm more than able -
Now, eat from Victory's table!
Christ's Victory, My child, is true
And all that Victory's for you!
Lean on Me, be confident,
I'll cause you to succeed!
In every hope be prosperous,
My own dear child, indeed!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Hebrews 11:1
Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 37:5
Proverbs 13:12
Psalm 78:41, chapter 23
2 Corinthians 2:14
Proverbs 16:3
Amos 3:3
3 John 2
Romans 8:16


No comments:

Post a Comment