Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A Sound Heart


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Don't expect so much from me,
I'm not yet where I'm going to be.
My spirit is complete in Christ,
But I'm yet learning in my soul.
My mind, my will, emotions -
Yes, still learning in my soul!
My body is reflecting grace,
God's merciful to me -
The more and more my heart is sound,
The more and more 
Good health is found!
Look at Jesus, He's The One -
Perfectly He lived and lives,
And perfectly
Sweet Grace He gives!
Grace and mercy for us all -
In Christ our spirit lives so free,
Our souls mature -
But not yet where their going to be!
Grace for me and Grace for you -
The Cross of Christ, our victory!
We'll enjoy forgiveness, give it too -
We'll keep our soul from all that's strife,
We're blessed to live 
Abundant life!!! 

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Hebrews 12:2
Romans 12:2
Galatians 5:22-23
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
Ephesians 4:32
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Colossians 1:27
John 10:10
Proverbs 14:30
2 Timothy 1:7
Hebrews 12:2 




No comments:

Post a Comment