Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Rejoicing & Why!


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Oh, the joy within,
In the middle of a world of hate -
Still there's joy within!
I go to that inner joy often,
At times it seems I can't be found -
I rejoice in that inner place often!
I didn't always know of it,
But one sweet day I heard,
And now by faith I go there -
By faith I've joy in there!
In my born again spirit,
Sealed in the Holy Ghost,
Fear can't enter in it!
In the Word of God I see,
Words that once were strange to me!
Words like Grace and Mercy, 
Words like true forgiveness
And all the fruit that's in us!
Joy has a special strength
And it expresses praise!
Praise will still the enemy -
Trust God, 
Give praise and see!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Philippians 4:4,8,13
Psalm 149:1-4
Ephesians 6
Hebrews 13:15
Psalm 22:3
Nehemiah 8:10
Psalm 8:1-2, 145
Proverbs 16:7
Zechariah 4:6
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Luke 1:37,45-47

No comments:

Post a Comment