Monday, April 15, 2019

Just As The Promise Shows


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

My child,
You see that tender plant you started?
You started it from seed.
I helped you care and care for it,
To get it started strong!
When it got dry I reminded you,
And carefully you watered it!
When it needed sun I reminded you,
And you ever so gently moved it!
You started with a tiny seed,
You're watching as it grows!
And all in hopes it bears much fruit
Just as the promise shows!
Now this I do remind you too,
Much more My care for you!
I tenderly tend to you,
I water and refresh you -
I placed you in My Son! 
And this I know for sure,
I'll forever be with you -
Much fruit, good fruit for sure!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

John 16:13
2 Corinthians 13:14
Galatians 1:4-5
Jeremiah 29:11
Ephesians 3:20
1 Peter 5:7
Mark 14:14,20
John 15:7-8
Romans chapter 8

No comments:

Post a Comment