Monday, April 8, 2019

Lasting is Most Beautiful


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

The evergreen in Spring,
Doesn't seem as beautiful -
For in the winter all is dull 
And the evergreen stands beautiful!
The evergreen steps back,
Steps back for Spring's display -
Knowing when it's cold again,
It will stand out beautiful
Again, and again, and again!
My child, see the way I see -
The evergreen is ever green,
It's beauty always seen!
It's you who takes your eyes to see,
What you think looks more beautiful!
The evergreen most beautiful -
It lasts and lasts and lasts!
Soon Spring's flowers fade away,
But evergreens will last!
Like My everlasting love -
My love for you will last!
Forever, and ever, and ever -
My love for you will last!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Jeremiah 31:3
Isaiah 41:18-20, 55:11-13
Romans chapter 8
Jeremiah 33:3
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment