Sunday, December 1, 2019

I Told You So


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

Dear beloved children,
I told you so!  I told you so!
I told you that if you would give Me faith,
I would give you strength!
What do you see in your life today?
I truly made a way, 
I parted the problem in front of you -
For you give Me faith, you believe I AM true!
Keep on believing and keep on receiving -
We've only just begun!
Be thankful, be glad, rejoice, child, always -
For Love is your Father,
You are My son!  You are My daughter!
"Let it be!" you say to Me,
And just as I told you, indeed, it will be!
On top of the troubles that try to attack -
Blessed, chosen, made righteous and free -
Let your heart be so glad!
The best is ahead of you,
I told you, be glad!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Jeremiah 33:3
Philippians 2:13
Hebrews 6:18
2 Chronicles 16:9
Galatians 3:13-14, 26, 4:6-7
Philippians 1:6
Proverbs 4:18
Philippians 4:4
2 Corinthians 6:18
Luke 1:37-38
Isaiah 55:11
Deuteronomy 28:13
1 John 5:4
Psalm 126:3




No comments:

Post a Comment