Sunday, November 24, 2019

Think Marvelous ...


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children,
Don't limit Me by thinking small!
As you think within your heart -
Think big do not think small!
Your life will go the way you think,
Renew and think like Me!
You're Mine, child, think like Me!
I'm not looking at your bank account
Your age or your degree -
I'm looking on your heart, 
Are you believing Me?
My plans for you are very good
And bigger than you think!
Think marvelous, abundant -
Think, child, like I think!
I'm in you working all things out,
Speak hope don't try to just survive -
Say, Blessed to be a blessing, blessed to be alive!
Don't compare with others, see yourself with Me!
Know that I have promised you, life abundantly!
Greater than you think -
Say, victory in Jesus, let it, let it be!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Psalm 78:41
Proverbs 23:7
Romans 12:2
Acts 10:34
Matthew 9:29
Jeremiah 29:11
Psalm 139:14
1 Corinthians 1:26
Philippians 2:14
Deuteronomy 7:17
2 Corinthians 10:12
John 10:10
Ephesians 3:20
Luke 1:37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment