Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just Bringing Praise...


Good afternoon, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
Without a single care on mind
Just thinking on
You're good, so kind!
Without a question, no complaint
Just bringing praise
Through heaven's gate!

Dear child, 
Precious child of Mine
Just thinking on 
I'm good, so kind,
Coming for you recognize
Praise goes forth
Beyond the skies!
Thankfulness is very sweet,
Unto My ears
Child, praise so sweet!
I shower you with 
Goodness,
I'm flooding you
With Kindness!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Philippians 4:8
Psalm 8:1-2, 9:-1-2, 103:1-5
1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Hebrews 13:15
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
James 1:17
Psalm again! 68:19
Hebrews 11:6 :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Steph! The picture is sooo beautiful! How sweet of you to let me use it! I love you xo

    ReplyDelete