Friday, May 25, 2012

Yes, I Have Provision...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

How long have I been hearing, Lord?
And still 
I go my own way
So stubborn to obey!
Your kindness ever faithful,
Your mercy and Your favor
Are ever on my mind!
How can I keep ignoring?
For Father, You're so kind!
I fall upon my knees and weep
Your path for me 
Again I seek!
And what do I discover?
Your helping hand 
To help me stand,
Your smile, You lead me on!
Now right back where I was before
I've always had
An open door!!!

My child, 
Dear beloved child,
I have provision...
Let's go 
Complete our vision!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Romans 10:15
Book of Jonah
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Romans again! 2:4, 11:29
Philippians 2:13-15
Isaiah 41:10, 13
Colossians 4:3-6
Philippians again! 4:19
Matthew 17:24-27
Jeremiah 29:11
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Zechariah 4:6
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)





3 comments:

  1. A big thank you to Electric Llama Studios! My fruitful Amanda branch!
    My precious daughters and mother ( sometimes my sister and sometimes my friends ) give me Holy Spirit lead pictures that are sooo perfect!!! Hebrews 11:6 Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Kulbeth This one is sooo for me! I have known for a long time now that I am to go back to the radio. So often I stay where I'm comfortable... that is not obeying! It isn't that I haven't wanted to go but several things about it seem hard... money, and working with people to name a few! God has clearly told me He has provision and He will be with me ( He is in us! ) as I work with others! I know I'll be working with a brother in Christ so what has really slowed me down? Change... maybe :) Certainly it is not my love for my brothers and sisters out there... I LOVE people sooo much! Of course that is God in me doing the loving! I get to get in on it though! I'm going and I should be on the radio by June 1st. When I stand before the Lord, I don't want Him to ask me why I didn't do what He put in my heart to do! We know what we all want to hear... My good and faithful servant! Don't get comfortable you mommies out there... one day when the children grow up, just about the time the world calls it - empty nest.... God may say, Let's do the rest!!! It is sooo exciting!!! I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was thinking about the cost of being on the radio I heard the Lord ask, in my heart," Would you do it for just one brother or sister to gain? I Would, child... let me do this through you!!! " So my thoughts will be on the one out there! That way when people ask what I'm doing... I know my answer... "For the one out there!" Faith comes by hearing ... Romans 10:17

    ReplyDelete