Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I See Clearly ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Sometimes I do not really want
What I think
That I want!
Thank You, oh, I thank You
For helping me to see -
This time I see clearly,
The trick did not trick me!
So many times I've taken bait,
Crying out, "Oh, no ... oh, wait!"
I really didn't want it 
But I was sure I did -
This time I spent time with You,
Oh, Lord, I'm glad I did!!!

Beloved child,
Sweet Wisdom,
Eyes that clearly see,
Moving on without delay
For you spend time with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Proverbs 3:5-6, 16:3,25, 20:24
24:3-4, 29:25
1 Peter 5:8
James 1:4-5,17
Genesis ... Eve didn't really want the apple!
Cain didn't really want rid of Able!
Lot didn't really want to live there! 
Sarai thought she couldn't wait ...
( Just a few examples )
No way I could list all my own ;)
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment