Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ruth ... Familiar Friend



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Let's paint a pretty picture, child,
Of who you are to Me!
Let's focus on the blood I poured,
To get you close to Me!
Now add I've given everything,
All I have, yes, everything,
For you belong to Me!
Oh, paint, oh, paint My power,
Outline now with passion,
Holy Spirit power!
Paint desires personal,
Your picture has a special flare
To show you clear -
How much I care!!!

Oh, Lord, 
I'm really painting,
I see my colors limitless,
My life is very beautiful,
You're helping me 
See beautiful!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
John 3:16
Romans 3:21-26, 5:17
2 Peter 1:2-4
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 37:4-5
Philippians 4:13,19
The Book of Ruth ( nugget )

No comments:

Post a Comment