Thursday, April 24, 2014

True Love I Found ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, my dear Lord,
I searched so very many years,
I cried so many tears,
I hoped and dreamed
And chased about,
To see what 
Love's about!
I cried as I could plainly see -
There was no "Love for me"
No one to be so faithful,
No one to look into my eyes
And want me, oh, so much!
No one to look into my heart
And long 
We'd never be apart!
But then one day 
I looked Your way -
I had no other face to see,
My mirror 
Even rejected me!
All my tears for all those years
Turned into joy,
Beloved Joy!
I heard Your tender wooing,
 "I promise I will never leave,
I won't let go,
So child, don't grieve!
Believe Me, I will take you on ...
Forever you are Mine!
I love you with true passion,
Whispering,
You're Mine!" 

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Genesis - Revelation 
The Beginning &
The End
And I belong to HIM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment