Friday, January 9, 2015

The Open Door


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma 


Dear Father,
I know who I am,
I know Your mercy, 
I know Grace -
I understand just who I am,
I'm Your's 
That's who I am!
I'm growing up in all You say,
Enjoying blessings 
Every day!
It makes the world so angry
That I could be so free 
But I just rise above it all,
Believing, You are pleased with me!
Jesus is The Open Door,
I pray the world will understand,
Enter in, and find out true,
Sweet fellowship,
There is with You!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
Knowing who you are!
How sweet the sound 
Of faith filled words
 I AM pleased to hear!
Pleased to hear that you agree,
There's fellowship so free to you,
No fear, you enter in,
And in this tender bond of Love,
Eternal life, no sin!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Hebrews Chapters 1-13
1 John 4:15-19
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23









No comments:

Post a Comment