Thursday, June 11, 2015

How I See You


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

My beloved children,
A coat of fresh paint looks so nice,
And when there comes a time of mare
Touch up to keep it nice!
But always from the can first used
So color matches true -
Always get the color right,
Always match what's true!
Now, My child, think spiritual -
Keep ever being true,
Don't use a color almost right,
Be fresh, renewed with true!
For that is how I see you,
Let others see you true!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Proverbs 10:16
James chapter 3
Proverbs 18:21
Matthew 12:37
Ephesians 5:1-8
Proverbs 20:11
1 John 3:3, 4:17-19
Matthew 5:14-16
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 9:23


1 comment:

  1. Good morning, my beloved brothers and sister in Christ Jesus!!! Recently I wanted to touch up some places on my walls ... I ran out of paint in the original can and took a sample to get it matched. It was not right and looked worse than what I wanted to touch up. The Lord lead me to a can of paint that I thought was just white but lead me to look closer and it was the original!!! I touched it all up and now it looks brand new!!! As I was doing this, just this morning, I heard this poem/word in my heart and the Lord told me to share it with you ... His beloved children!!! There is a lesson in it ... God is a Spirit and sees us in that way and in our spirit, that is one with Jesus, we are like Him!!! Our mind and our body depend on how much we believe that and renew our minds to think and talk like Him!!! God sees us like Jesus and He is saying to shine our true colors ... not almost right but to shine our first LOVE!!! Loving Him because He first loved us!!! The focus on His love for us!!! Our First Love!!! I pray to not forget this lesson!!! I love you all so very, very much!!! The Blessing always, Debbie / aka Lezza Kuzzin Poetry xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete