Sunday, September 25, 2016

All Covered & Free


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

Dear beloved children,
From the top of My head,
Flowing down, down, down, down -
Down My blood flowed from the crown!
A crown of thorns, your cares I did lift! 
Smitten and beaten, My blood flowing out -
They thought it "defeat"
But "Victory" did shout!
Covered in blood to redeem you,
From the top of your head to your feet!
Now born again righteous,
Rise up and be free -
Free for My blood set you free!
What ever is against you, beloved, you win -
I conquered, defeated, 
Then wooed you, "be Mine" 
You answered in faith -
Now forever, you're Mine!
From the top of your head, 
To the soles of your feet,
There is nothing My blood didn't reach -
Believe from your head to your feet!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Matthew 27:29
Mark 4:18-19
1 Peter 2:24
Isaiah 53:4, 54:17
2 Corinthians 5:17
Romans 5:17, 21
2 Corinthians 2:14
Mark 9:23





No comments:

Post a Comment