Tuesday, January 24, 2017

We Decorate Our Heart


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

It's easy to believe You, Lord,
When I spend time with You!
When I wake up to hear Your voice,
When I wake up to sing -
Oh, what peace and, oh, what joy 
Our fellowship does bring!
I decorate my heart with love,
I decorate with kindness -
Grace and mercy coverings,
More and more of kindness!
Thankfulness on every wall,
With praises big and tall!
I pray to always think like this
And not be critical!
I pray to see the good in all -
Be wise and be discerning,
But not critical at all!
I really need to practice,
Yes, Lord, 
I need practice!
Help me, oh, I know You do,
To ever think like You!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Luke 1:37,45
2 Corinthians 13:14
Philippians 4:4,8
Proverbs 2:10-12, 4:20-27
John 14:26
Amos 3:3 
Romans 12:2
Isaiah 48:17
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment