Sunday, June 25, 2017

In Jesus Christ


Today's Message at
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Have faith in I AM for you,
I love you, I adore you!
The things you say you can not do -
Remember, there is power to!
My power in you, agree with Me,
In Christ you can! 
Say, "Let it be!"
Discover, more, the Kingdom -
For you belong to Me!
Christ in you abundant life,
Renew your mind, to think like Me!
I gave you spirit ears to hear,
Believe Me, child, and have no fear!
I delivered you from darkness,
I moved you into Light,
The Kingdom of My own dear Son -
"My child" you have become!
Live like you reign on earth a king -
In every single circumstance,
In Jesus Christ, a king!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Romans 8:31
2 Timothy 1:7
John 10:10
Romans 14:17, 12:2
Colossians 1:12-14,27
Romans 5:17
2 Corinthians 2:14
John 14:26, 16:13





No comments:

Post a Comment