Saturday, December 23, 2017

Repeating Joy!!!


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

I try to count my blessings, Lord,
But then I always cry -
I cry the tears of thankfulness,
Yes, those the tears I cry!
I pass out what my heart does hear,
I live in faith not fear!
Oh, on this precious morning,
I woke to see a wonderful sight -
It snowed sometime last night!
The kittens and some little birds
Have never seen it snow,
But I have, Lord, it radiates "repeat!"
Then joy swells up inside again
And praise I do repeat!
Jesus came for everyone -
"Believe" for Jesus came 
For everyone!!!

Merry Christmas!
Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2017

Psalm 103:1-5
Deuteronomy 28:2
Psalm 69:30
Luke chapter one
Nehemiah 8:10
Philippians 4:4, 8
John 3:16-17
Romans 10:8-10
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment