Sunday, May 6, 2018

Speak Your Position


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
You're not the victim waiting to see -
What is next that will happen to me?
You are the Victor, you are on top -
"Above only" blessing, 
With faith that won't stop!
Feeding your mind 
With God's good, He's so kind!
Changing your speech,
As you learn what is true,
Declaring the promise - I'm helping you!
Standing for all that I show you is right,
Walking by faith, not walking by sight!
Declare you're the winner -
Your position in Christ!
"Above only" blessing, 
Of that be confessing!
Say what I say, child,
Be who you are -
Truly you're Mine, yes, truly you are!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

2 Corinthians 2:14
John 16:13
Deuteronomy 28:13
Galatians 2:20
Romans 12:2
Hebrews 11:6
Romans 10:17
3 John 2
Romans 8:31
Psalm 34:19
Romans 1:17
Isaiah 43:1-2 






No comments:

Post a Comment