Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I Can Not Lose


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Who is my friend, Lord?
Who is my foe? 
Today, in this world, 
It's so hard to know!
Where should my focus be -
Trusting a friend?
Or is this a trick of the enemy?
Since it is uncertain who is just who -
I'll ever stay focused on You
For You're True!
You love me and care for me,
Help me to see that truly in Jesus -
There's sweet victory!
So what if I'm wrong 
And I don't know who's friend -
I still will not lose 
For You are my Friend!
So what if there's foes all around me -
Greater are You and You're in me!
I'll love and I'll bless as I ever go on -
To follow You, Lord, 
Is the path to stay on!
Love is that path and my focus is true -
I can not lose for I am with You!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Jeremiah 33:3
Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 91
John 10:10,27-30, chapter 15
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 2:14 
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment