Thursday, March 28, 2019

Complete


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Oh, that wonderful word, "complete!"
Sweet rest and joy, complete!
I'm taking heed to what You say -
You say, Lord, I'm complete!
Completely Yours, Complete in Christ,
Completely healed, completely whole,
Completely supplied in all good things -
Abounding in the joy this brings!
Perfect supply of Grace,
Perfect supply of Faith!
Holy Spirit Help within -
Jesus won completely and I belong to Him!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Many years ago I bought a "Bed in a Bag" bedding set,
As I was putting it all out on my bed I heard within my heart -
"Complete" In Christ, child, you're complete!!!
This picture is not my own bedroom.  
My bedroom is completely antique!
Furniture made over 100 years ago by my Grandpa. 

Colossians 2:10-15, 4:12
Psalm 34:10
2 Corinthians 9:8
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Luke 5:31
John 5:15
2 Timothy 1:7
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment