Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Best



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community 
Church

My beloved children,
When it comes to the choice of where to sit,
The most comfortable chair would be your pick!
Why then choose 
The most uncomfortable thoughts?
You know how to give your body a rest,
Now give your soul sweet rest!
Choose to think, I AM able,
Choose to think, I AM good,
Choose to think, I have a plan
And it is really good!
Open up your mind to think 
Of all that's good and kind -
Let love flood out any thoughts
That are not good and kind!
Be washed in My Word, child,
Look at the Cross,
It looked like for days that all was a loss,
But up from the grave Christ Jesus arose,
Now His Victory reigns forever and ever!
Remember the promise that I'm helping you -
Give your soul sweet rest, 
I've chosen for you, "The Best!" 

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2019

Deuteronomy 30:19, 31:8
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Jude 20-21
Romans 8:15, 32
Galatians 4:6-7
Hebrews 2:11
2 Timothy 3:16-17
John 19:40-42
Matthew 28:6
Romans 5:17
1 John 4:17




No comments:

Post a Comment