Thursday, December 31, 2020

Great Connections

                                                     

                          Good Morning from                                                     "Glory" Oklahoma


My beloved children

Don’t eat of something spoiled,  

Beware of what’s been out too long,

Don’t eat of it, it’s spoiled!

Now think about spoiled beliefs -

People who have been too long,

In bitterness and griefs!

Think how they can harm you -

On the news and in the world,

Such rotten words they speak!

It will make you heartsick,  

It will make you weak!  

So there’s the problem and here’s the cure -

My Word, child, sweet and pure!

Stay in tender fellowship -

Our Father and child relationship!

Share the truth in living proof,

Enjoy the freshness of My Word,

Glow with all you know!

This New Year has an awesome name -

I AM the Great Connector!

Connecting you to all the dreams

 I placed within your heart,

Agree with Me and say,

Father will connect me as I give faith each day!!!



Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2020 ( for 2021 ) 



Colossians 2:8

Proverbs 23:8

1 Peter 1:25

Proverbs 13:12

2 Timothy 1:7

Philippians 4:13

Colossians 4:17

Psalm 34:8

Matthew 22:37 

Philemon 6

John 16:13

Romans 8:14-16

Genesis - Revelation

Amos 3:3 

Mark 11:23





No comments:

Post a Comment