Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Give Faith & See

 


Dear beloved children,
Some say, "this" and some say, "that!"
Don't follow this and that!
Ever follow what I say,
"Enjoy Me, child, each day!" 
All through out the ages,
History on pages,
But I supply the Gospel Truth -
My Word beyond the ages!
Forever settled is My Word -
Forever I AM for you!
Christ, indeed, your victory -
Write that on the world's pages!
Let passion burn as faith flames high -
Believe and don't ask, why?
Why this?  Why that? 
Be done with that!
Give faith and see the mighty plan -
I AM THE GREAT I AM!!!
Your Father -
Dear son and dear daughter!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2021

Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 37:4, 119:89
Ecclesiastes 1:9
2 Corinthians 15:57
1 John 5:4
John 14:6
Psalm 16:6,11
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment