Sunday, February 20, 2022

Rest in This

Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church


My beloved children,
Trust that I can get it there, 
No need to fret about!
The victory is won by faith,
Not fretting all about!
Rejoice now as if it were in possession!
Somewhere there is much to have
And I disperse it out -
Your job is believing Me,
I disperse it out!
Daily as you walk with Me,
My Word I'll show you true -
Be ever more excited at
What I show to you!
All along our blessed walk
I'll show you things to see -
Some of what you have right now
And some that's yet to see!
Remember peace, child, rest in this -
Your part is believing Me,
The "how" is up to Me!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Luke 1:37-38,45
1 John 5:4
Proverbs 16:33
Mark 9:23
Psalm 68:19
Proverbs 4:?
John 16:13
Peace & Rest Proverbs 3:5-6
when God fed Elijah with Ravens
Water out of a rock
taxes paid for by a coin in a fishes mouth  

No comments:

Post a Comment