Monday, March 21, 2022

"Almighty" Helping You



Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved Children,
My Word is faithful, oh, so true -
My promise is I'm helping you!
I lift you high above this,
I make a way that's good,
I help you, yes, I'm helping you -
For you believed I could!
Faith moves mountains, faith parts seas,
Faith for favor, faith for grace -
Faith for all the troubles that you will ever face!
I deliver, set on high because you do believe Me,
You know My name Almighty!
No foe to fear, you're under My wings -
Miracles and blessings,
Your faith filled mouth, child, sings!
"Delivered" you will truly see,
Delivered by Almighty -
Christ Jesus lives inside of you
Holy Spirit power within 
And Angel Armies helping you!!!  

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Isaiah 55:11
Psalm 91:14-16
Deuteronomy 31:8
Psalm 139:5 I look behind and You're there,
Then up ahead and You are there, too -
Your reassuring presence, coming and going!
Matthew 9:28
Mark 11:22-24
Hebrews 11:11
Psalm 91:1-4, 107:29
Colossians 1:27
Romans 15:13, 5:17
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment