Thursday, May 5, 2022

For All That Touches You



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church 

Dear beloved children,
You come to hear good news today,
Then soon be on your way -
Remember what you hear,
Live in faith, don't live in fear!
Rejoice in all I've given you,
There's more each day 
I give to you!
Ever hear Me in your heart,
I whisper "grace" to you -
Grace for all you go through,
Whatever touches you!
Grace that lifts you high above,
And grace that helps you always love!
Guard your heart above all things,
For "cares" are days and days of heat -
They shrivel up your dreams!
Soak in all My love for you,
Stay full, stay tender,
Give thanks, give praise, and honor Me -
My child, My friend, 
Forever you are, forever you'll be!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Romans 10:17
James 1:22
1 John 5:4
Romans 4:20-21
Ephesians 1:2-7
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Colossians 1:27
John 10:10
2 Corinthians 13:14
Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 4:23
Romans 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment