Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Standing in Faith



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
In all of  Christ's obedience,
In His beloveds stand!
Stand on all My promises,
Trust in Me and stand!
Don't sit down, don't run away,
Stand in faith, don't quit!
It looks like in the natural,
That there is something wrong,
But I say, there is so much right 
And you just need to stand!
Be present, and continue for I do hold you up!
My promise is you will not slide -
I AM in you helping you,
Believe you will not slide!
I've enlarged the place you stand on,
You're on even ground!
I've taken all that comes against you,
And placed them underneath your feet,
I've used the negative for positive
And enlarged your place to stand!
My child, understand,
Christ's victory is yours,
Based on His obedience, give faith, stand firm,
Just stand!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Romans 5:19, 1-2
Proverbs 3:5-6
Ephesians 6:11-14
Psalm 26:1, 12, 37:31
Mark 9:23
Romans 4:20-21, 8:28
Ephesians 1:2-8
Proverbs 4:7
1 Corinthians 15:57
Philippians 4:13, 1




 

No comments:

Post a Comment