Sunday, October 9, 2022

See Like I See ...



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

My beloved children,
The enemy and the world
Try to paint your picture!
They use unbecoming colors,
And highlights that are way off course -
To steal your witness and your joy of course!
To darken up your victories,
To smear out the dreams I've given you,
The paint they use is lying too -
For evil can't really paint you!
The True paint is the Blood of Christ -
Your picture is in My Word -
Blessed, chosen, holy, blameless,
Made righteous, adopted and accepted too!
Your picture I have painted,
In Christ see like I do!
My paint is truth,
Victory in Jesus, you're Mine -
And forever that's how I painted you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

John 10:10
Matthew 13:1-9
Nehemiah 8:10
Proverbs 4:20-27, 29:18
Ephesians 1:3-7
1 Samuel 16:7
1 John 5:4
Philippians 4:8
Hebrews 11:6




No comments:

Post a Comment