Sunday, December 11, 2022

Ready When You Are



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
When I say, "build up" what do you see?
Do you see joyful, happy and free?
Or do you see stuff that's weighting you down -
All of the clutter your mind has around?
Fear is a build up and bitterness too,
So are the thoughts of "what do I do?"
Over and over you try to find out -
Come, child, to Me for I AM your plan!
I'll give you wisdom, come, understand!
The heavy "build up" will leave 
And you'll be "built up" in Love, come receive!
Ready when you are, dear child of Mine -
I've been in you and ready 
With answers divine!
This Christmas be joyful 
For you know who you are -
"Christ Jesus" is in you,
 You're Mine, yes, you are!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2022

Philemon 1:6
3 John 2
Hebrews 12:1
2 Timothy 1:7
Romans 8:1
James 1:5
Jeremiah 33:3
Jude verses 20-21
Isaiah 61:3
Luke 4:18
Psalm 147:3, 30:10-12
Romans 8:14-16

 

No comments:

Post a Comment