Sunday, January 29, 2023

Overcomer



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church  

My dear beloved children,
The things that seem impossible -
For Me they aren't at all!
Think like Me, your Father,
And remember who you are!
Remember all throughout your day
And deep within the night -
That you belong to Me, My child,
Think on what's pure and right!
It will change a doubt to faith
 Then faith you will express!
Overcoming every doubt -
As faith is spoken out!
When your greatest joy 
Is time alone with Love,
Then from our sweet relationship -
Are answers from above!
I always keep My promises -
You believe I do!
That's your part, My dear, dear child,
That part is up to you!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Luke 1:37
Romans 12:1-2
Ephesians 1:1-7
Proverbs 6:22
Romans 8:16-17
Philippians 4:8
1 John 5:4
Romans 10:17
Proverbs 16:23
James 1:17
Luke 1:38,45
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment