Sunday, June 25, 2023

Success in This



 Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
The world has a lot of friends,
So full of worldly ways,
But I AM helping you to see -
 "My friend" and full of godly ways!
There is much success in this,
There is so much joy!
Peace and love abundant, child,
I want you to enjoy!
The world has a language 
Yes, the world has its ways!
But I have greater words to speak,
 I have victory ways!
Wisdom is for you,
Understanding too,
Choose to hear the good, good news -
All I have for you!
You're born into a family 
So full of godly ways,
Born again to be "My friend" 
See abundant life in this -
Beloved child and friend!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

John 15:14-15
Ephesians 1:1-7
Psalm 1:1-5
Acts 27:3
James 2:23
Romans 5:17
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Galatians 5:22
Philemon 6
1 John 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment