Sunday, September 24, 2023

Truly You Will See



Today's Message at
The Olustee Community Church

Dear beloved children,
The world is very harsh and cruel
But the world "for you" is not your rule!
I AM in you helping you,
I lift you up and deliver you!
Oh, the plans I have for you -
For purpose I have blessed you!
I know the way that you should go,
I ever lead you on!
In confidence and quietness 
There is a mighty strength!
Knowing who you are in Christ -
A mighty, mighty strength!
Held so closely in My heart,
We never are apart!
When interruptions come 
And they seem to put a halt to dreams -
Know and understand, 
I take those interruptions 
And make them work for Me!
For all the plans I have for you 
Will be, will be, will be!
You beloved believe Me, 
And your dreams you'll truly see!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2023

Romans 5:17
Psalm 40:2
Jeremiah 29:11
2 Chronicles 16:9
Psalm 32:8
Isaiah 30:15, 32:17
Ephesians 1:1-7
Colossians 1:27
1 John 5:4
Deuteronomy 1:30-31
Romans 8:28
Isaiah 55:11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment